Pre-K

Monday, August 2, 2010

Tool 8: Video Resources

I really like the Five Monkeys video from Teacher Tube. I love Dr. Jean and this is one of my students favorite songs so I know that they will love seeing the song in action!! The Video is ebbeded to the right. Lights, Camera, Action get ready to watch, read, and sing!!
http://www.teachertube.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=118226&title=Five_Little_Monkeys

I found some great videos using Bill Martin Jr's Brown Bear, Brown Bear, that I know I will use in the classroom or will have my students make their own Brown Bear video. One Video has children's artwork illustrations along with children reading the text. This is something that I would like to have my class try doing this year. The next is an adult reading the story and contains the actual book illustrations. I know my kids will enjoy watching the story being told. This is something that I could put on the computer or I-Pods for my kids to listen to. The last video is a variation of the book that is about reindeer and other Christmas seasonal items that a class of kids made. I would like to try having my kids make the same variation or a similar variation of the book.







No comments:

Post a Comment