Pre-K

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

After 11 Tools: Reflections

YEAH!! I am finished!! I really enjoyed Bookr and Teacher Tube. I plan on having my students make a Christmas Version of the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear similar to the one that I downloaded on my blog. I am excited about using the I-Pods in my classroom this year. I just know that my kids are really going to enjoy using the different applications on the I-Pods. The thing that suprised me the most was the amount of time that it took to complete each tool. I spent hours and hours working on them. I feel that I am somewhat technically savey, so I wasn't prepared for the amount of time I had to devote to finishing the 11 tools. But I am finished and that's the important thing!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am one of your followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation! I remember when I completed the 23 Things that I spent a TON of time. I found that I became more involved that I neede to, but I was enjoying myself. Hopefully, you found lots of new tools for your classroom this year!

    ReplyDelete