Pre-K

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tool 10: Exploring Mobile Technology And Apps

I am excited that we are going to have I-Pods in our classroom next year. I attended the I-Pod workshop at Summer U with Karen Justl yesterday and am really looking forward to learning how to use the I-Pods with my students. She gave us a list of Apps that I spent yesterday putting on my I-Tune account so that I would be ready to sync them to the I-Pods when I get them in my classroom. Some of the Apps that I am looking forward to using with my kids will help to facilitate literacy, math, and science skills as well as fine motor development. I can't wait to be able and play around with the following applications, when I get the I-Phone.
I Write Words Lite
Shape Builder Lite
Letter Peek Lite
Color Me!! Free
Video Science

No comments:

Post a Comment