Pre-K

Monday, August 2, 2010

Tool 7: Digital Storytelling

I tried and tried to use Photo Story 3, but was unable to make it work. I worked with some friends and even when we opened the web-page it wouldn't open up to the page that looked like anyone elses web-page. So then next I tried to download Photo Story 3 and I was told that their was a error in the middle of the download and so was unable to download the software in order to make a Photo Story. Needless to say this tool was so frustrating because I nor the colleagues that I was working with could make it work. So, I'm sorry to say but I wasn't able to use this tool and create a Photo Story. I am upset that I was unable to use this tool as I can see lots of uses for it in the classroom. I would love to be able to use a Photo Story at Parent Orientation and also at Graduation just to name a couple of times during the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment